Our client, is an Italian multinational company, leader in the elevator guide rails’ solutions. From the 1940s the company has built its position thanks to a strong capacity to innovate and to implement technical developments globally.
In the years, the company has built its success on a high training level of its employees, and a high level of skills sharing and internal experience. Performance, openness, professionalism and team work mark the business model of this company and make it one of the main players of the market.
For the company of the group situated in Czech Republic, we are looking for a Production Manager Assistant who will support the plant manager in the managing and supervision of all the production activities and in his absence will be part of the management of the plant itself.
The candidate will have visibility on topics such as production management, quality control, new products development. and implementation of the existing products. The candidate will also be involved in the coordination of the team of machines’ maintenance and will interconnect with all the departments of the company to guarantee control and achievement of the goals.
The ideal candidate is performance driven, and has 3 to 5 years of experience as Production Manager Assistant, or technical manager in manufacturing companies (in series production).
The strong international context requires fluency in English, which is mandatory for this role.
Contract: Long term contract
Salary: to be defined according to the profile
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineer
- Specific and deep experience of 3 to 5 years in a position of department manager (knowledge of the metal sheet manufacturing process, laser cut, folding, pressing, welding) in a small/medium production series’ companies.
- Knowledge of the problematics linked to a Lean Production management
- English: Fluent, at professional level (minimum C1)
- Strong capacity to manage and motivate people
- Team work and analytic skills
- Available to live in Czech Republic
To candidate yourself please send your CV at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org